Thu, Feb 06|
Sound Corrections Chiropractic, Bsmt.
6-Week Childbirth Education Course
Childbirth Education through the Yoga Lens
Time & Location
Feb 06, 2020, 7:00 PM – Mar 12, 2020, 9:00 PM
Sound Corrections Chiropractic, Bsmt., 251 W 1200 S, Orem, UT 84058, USA
About the event
The same content and curriculum that we cover in the 2-day retreat, but spread out over six separate classes. A comprehensive course for expectant couples that covers the following topics:
- Birth as a Gift, a Healing Path, a Feminine Awakening
- Fear-Clearing & Emotional Processing
- Meditation & Mindfulness for Pain Management
- Prenatal Nutrition & Ritual
- Depression & Kundanlini - An Eastern Perspective
- Creating a personalized Birth & Postpartum Map
- Hands-On, Partner-Supported Labor Techniques
- Labyrinth or Mandala Art Project for meditation
- Stages of Labor & Alternative Outcomes
- Optimal Birthing Positions for any setting
- Natural Remedies for Mom & Baby
- Breastfeeding Information & Support
- Personal Empowerment & Self-Discovery
. . .and so much more!
Participants receive 350+ page manual, laminated labor guides, and the 4-CD Media Kit "Pranayama & Guided Meditations for the Childbearing Year." Couples will make their very own labyrinth or mandala art piece for personal meditation use. They will also complete their own Birth and Postpartum maps.
Thursday Evenings (6 Classes Total) Febrary 6th-March 12th (no class on Thursday, February 20th)
7-10 pm (sometimes we end early)
Sound Corrections Chiropractic Bldg. (Basement Community Room)
$325 per couple
This enrolls you and the partner of your choice for the full 6-week course.