Bhava Birth Advanced Doula Training
Time & Location
About The Event
What are the prerequisites to apply for the Bhava Birth Mindfulness Advanced Doula Training?
- You must be a trained or certified Birth Doula
- BONUS, but not required: Postpartum training/certification, Childbirth Educator (CBE), Certified Yoga Teacher (CYT)
What is the cost, and what's included?
- Total investment: $525
- Includes all materials: detailed manual, PDF printable labor guides, & 4 CD Kit: Meditation, Chant & Pranayama
- Includes online support: Bhava Birth Mindfulness Doula FB group, and Doula Portal which contains bonus teaching content and resources for your clients (yoga classes, birth professional interviews, etc.)
- Your name will be added to our directory of Bhava Birth Mindfulness doulas which will increase your exposure and online presence!
What will I be qualified to offer my clients upon completion of my training?
- Mindfulness practices
- Meditation techniques
- Breathing techniques
- Chanting - Vocal techniques
- Hands-on support with Ayurvedic Marma points
- Emotional processing tools
- Crisis response planning
- Spiritual perspectives around perinatal mental health
- Self-care rituals
- Hosting a Birth Circle
- Access to childbirth education course
- Welcome packages upon contract signing
You will leave this 2-day retreat invigorated and confident, ready to serve the birthing community in your local area. We welcome you to this incredible opportunity to start changing lives.
- Bhava Advanced Doula Training$525$5250$0